Every Sunday (Subscription)
The Market @ TownsEnd (further referred to as “ The Market ”) is an event that is organized, operated and administered under It’s a Hitt Corporation as part of the Town’s End project. The primary purpose and goal of The Market is:
- To promote the historic Village of Apple Valley as an emerging hub of community activity and business revitalization.
- To expose community members and visitors to merchandise and services with a focus on locally handcrafted goods.
- To provide an alternative place to sell goods for local artisans and vendors.
- To meet a need for obtaining fresh, healthy food in Apple Valley and the surrounding areas.
- To provide local growers an opportunity to market their produce
- To provide a gathering place to include purchase retail, food and home goods, and enjoy art and entertainment in a community focused setting.
- It is our goal to provide and promote a family friendly environment. Our team curates our applications with that in mind regarding our activities, products, and services we approve as vendors.